Shipping & Receiving Clerk 2/9/2017 Return
Gem State Staffing is currently accepting applications for individuals with an intermediate to advanced skill set to fill open positions for a shipping and receiving associate.
This position is a long term, temp-to-permanent position working in a warehouse environment as a shipping and receiving clerk. Candidates are desired to have knowledge of WorldShip and FedEx shipping systems in order to process the shipping and receiving of various parcels. This is a Monday thru Friday position. Pay will be determined on experience.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for extended hours
- Bend, stoop, and twist
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds unassisted
- Experience in WorldShip and/or FedEx shipping systems are preferred
- Knowledge of navigating BLISS or SAP inventory software
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multitask with little to no direction
- High attention to detail
- Ability to measure and input measurement data
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.