Painter 2/25/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Pocatello is now screening and interviewing applicants for experienced Painters. This position requires the following: operating an airless paint sprayer, ability to caulk and apply sealants, prep and sand smooth surfaces, perform final touch-ups and knowledge of paint application techniques, methods, including mixing paints.
Modular painting experience highly desired.
Qualified applicants and prospective employees must:
- Be able to pass a nationwide background check (No Violence or Theft-related convictions)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Possess steel-toe work boots (leather, above the ankle)
- Possess reliable transportation to and from jobsite
- Be hardworking and reliable
- Work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools, as well as materials
- Work well in a team environment
- Possess basic English communication skills, including written, spoken and comprehension
- Be able to bend, squat and kneel consistently throughout the work day
- Be able to reach overhead consistently throughout the work day
- Be able to lift 35 lbs. overhead, as well as lift and carry 55 lbs.
- Be able to climb ladders throughout the work day
- Be able to work in a manufacturing environment where the noise level is moderately loud
Experience: 3+ years of Painting Experience
Minimum Age: 18 years old
Pay rate: $13.00-$16.50/hr. DOE – Access to benefits & 401k after permanent hire
Positions open: 3 (more positions to follow)
Shift schedule: 7am-3:30pm M-Fri (overtime & Saturdays may be required)