OTR CDL Drivers 4/13/2017 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for a CDL Class A driving position.
This is a long haul, over the road driving position for an event set up company. Candidates can expect to be away from the Eagle, ID home base for a minimum of 3 weeks at a time depending on the routes and what events are scheduled. Candidates will be responsible for assisting in the unloading and event set up with the designated crew on site when they arrive with the loads. Candidates are compensated 41 cents per mile and are paid an additional $300.00 per weekend that they assist in setting up events. All lodging and food is paid.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds unassisted
- Possess or has ability to obtain a valid DOT Med Card
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Competency to comply with all DOT regulations and requirements
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.