Gem State Staffing is currently looking for motivated individuals seeking:
• Competitive Pay
• Great Benefits
• Safe and Friendly Work Environment
• No Experience Required Hours of work vary;
Qualified candidates must be able to work 8 hour rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Protect yourself and others.
*Assist with team safety performance by using the SAFE
*Process, participation in regular safety meetings, participation in regular safety/sanitation inspections, and maintaining orderliness of work areas.
*Ensure proper Lock, Tag and Try of equipment.
*Performs cleaning with the use of high-pressure hoses and cleaning agents on machinery, product belts, floors, pipes and walls.
*Observes all machinery for safe operations in the assigned area.
*All employees are responsible for immediately reporting any food safety, food quality or plant security issues to supervisor.
- Must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily.
- Must reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Required to talk and hear in both quiet/loud environments.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Occasionally must access high, places and occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and extreme heat.
The right candidate will be offered benefits after 3 months. Benefits included are:
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement plans
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life and disability insurance
- Adoption assistance
- All of our hourly employees receive 6 paid holidays.
- We provide an on-site medical center for our Idaho employees at no charge for employees and their covered dependents.
How to Apply: Please visit our website https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/pocatello/ to fill out our online application. Please provide detailed work history. After we receive your application, you will be contacted to come in for an interview with one of our staff members. At that time, you are required to bring two forms of ID i.e. SS Card and a photo ID. Prior to the interview you will be asked to fill out a few more pieces of paperwork. Be sure you have at least 30 minutes to complete the paperwork and interview. You may also apply in person at 1737 Hurley Dr. Suite C. Pocatello, ID 83202.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.78 /hour