Job description: The lead carpenter would need to have experience and skill. This position would
Location: Rigby/Rexburg area
Pay: $15-22 DOE
- 5+ Years Carpentry experience and supervising employees
- Ability to act as a liaison with subcontractors/owners/project manager
- Must have well rounded general carpentry skills.
- Competent at all phases of construction from foundation work to finishing
- Proficient with reading plans/ blueprints, following specifications, and completing job within scheduled completion and within projected budget.
- Must maintain a high-quality work ethic, including excellent time management.
- Promote and maintain a safe, productive job site, compliant with regulations.
- Able to communicate concepts, concerns, thoughts and ideas both written and orally.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, which includes tracking orders and daily log completion.
- The ability to construct the layout and installation of framing and finishing of challenging projects.
- Must be able to anticipate and effectively resolve possible issues or changes within the project
- Represent the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Effectively manage and control tools and supplies