Kitchen Worker 2/2/2017 Return
Gem State Staffing in Boise is currently recruiting and accepting applications for upcoming part-time kitchen/cook positions in the Boise area.
This position is part-time and shifts can vary between the hours of 5:00 am-7:00 pm. Candidates will be working in the kitchen area in a hospital type setting. Pay for this position is $8.40 per hour.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Kitchen or food handling experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility to work part-time hours
- Ability to lift 30 pounds unassisted
- Ability to be on feet for an entire shift
- Neat and clean in appearance
- Ability to bend, stoop, and twist
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check: NO FELONIES OR THEFT RELATED CRIMES
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Comply with company’s internal safety standards
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.