Warehouse Entry Level Production 5/10/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now hiring Warehouse Baggers & Stackers in a Production and Warehouse setting.
General Job Description:
- Stack 50 lb bags.
- Label, strap and wrap material.
- Maintain a clean work place; sweeping, vacuum and pick-up trash.
- Work as a team to meet shift production goals.
- Adhere to facility safety guidelines.
- Operate Hyster or Forklift is a plus.
- On the job training is provided but Manufacturing or Production experience is preferred.
- Physical ability to stand, bend and twist frequently over the course of a 12-hour shift.
- Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in hot/cold, humid and noisy environment (Hearing Protection Provided).
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to be on your feet an entire 12 hour work shift.
- Must be able to comply with all the Safety Regulations.
Shift: 6:00am – 6:00pm, Day & Night shifts available. Some Saturdays required.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. Our address is 628 Main Ave North, Twin Falls, ID 83301.
All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-735-5999 with any questions. Immediate Start!