Warehouse Labor 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is currently recruiting and accepting applications for Warehouse Labor with Forklift experience to work at a Animal Feed Processing Facility here in Buhl.
This position is a Temp-to-Hire assignment with open positions on Day Shift from 6am to 6pm or Night Shift from 6pm to 6am. In addition to operating a forklift, candidates will be performing Warehouse labor type tasks that include but are not limited to stacking and palletizing of 50lb. bags and general clean-up of the facilities.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for 11-12 hours per shift.
- Minimum of one year Forklift experience (Sit-down) .
- Consistently bend and stoop.
- Ability to lift at minimum 75lbs frequently, unassisted.
- Ability to work in various temperature conditions.
- Adhere to company attendance standards.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
How to apply:
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
Apply in-person with a resume and two forms of government-issued identification at our office – 628 Main Ave. N. in Twin Falls. Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to apply within that time frame, please call our office; advance application appointments can be arranged.
***Note: If you fill out an application online, you will still need to fill out a few more papers in our office before an interview. ***