Shipper/Receiver 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is IMMEDIATELY hiring reliable individuals for Plastic Product Manufacturing. This position is responsible for staging and preparing finished goods for shipment to other facilities.
- Ship and receive finished goods and raw materials.
- Stage and ship parts, equipment and other miscellaneous items as
- Prepare appropriate paperwork for all outbound freight.
- Inspect inbound freight and paperwork for compliance.
- Utilize forklift to remove finished goods from the converting stage dock.
- Ensure trailers are properly docked for loading and unloading.
- Inspect forklifts daily for proper compliance to operational and safety standards.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct supervision.
- Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs. on a daily basis.
- Have own transportation to and from the job site.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must able to work in high temperate conditions.
- Must be able to bend, twist, crouch and stoop frequently over the course of a day.
- Wear mandatory and/or other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must have steel toed boots
- Have good verbal skills and ability to understand written communication.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to work 12 hour day and night rotating shift
Salary Range: $15-17.00/hr.
Shift: Rotating Shift- only work 15 days out of the month! Every other Weekend Off
Duration: Long term, permanent positions are available.
How to Apply: You can submit an application online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twinfalls/
Or we have open Interviews done daily! Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm at 628 Main Ave. North, Twin Falls, ID. Please bring 2 forms of ID and 30 minutes of time to fill out the application. You will be interviewing with a staff member once application completed.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***