Screener Operator 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is currently recruiting and accepting applications for a Screener Operator to work at a Animal Feed Processing Facility here in Buhl.
- Start and stop screener
- Monitor cleaning of grains
- Hang bags, sew, stack and wrap
- Drive forklift to move pallets and boxes for sales
- Support other the Livestock, Aquaculture, Fertilizer departments on the site.
- Ability to stand on feet for 11-12 hours per shift.
- Minimum of one year Forklift experience (Sit-down) .
- Consistently bend and stoop.
- Ability to lift at minimum 75lbs frequently, unassisted.
- Ability to work in various temperature conditions.
- Adhere to company attendance standards.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Work Schedule: Monday -Friday with some Saturday’s with occasional Sunday’s.
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
Apply in-person with a resume and two forms of government-issued identification at our office – 628 Main Ave. N. in Twin Falls. Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to apply within that time frame, please call our office; advance application appointments can be arranged.