Sales Assistant 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is taking applications for a Sales Assistant/Sales for a full time position in Twin Falls.
Seeking and energetic individual to make and receive customer contact and service calls within the company’s family of products. Applicant must possess previous experience in telephone sales and customer service applications.
This position is an inside sales and customer relationship position that will contact businesses and individuals to promote and sell custom and standard catalog parts. This position will also receive incoming calls that require more product engineering detail and manage the quoting and sales process from the beginning to its conclusion. The Account Manager / Sales Engineer will also periodically make direct sales contact in person and represent the company brand at promotional events, such as trade shows and corporate purchasing and engineering symposiums.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous office experience.
- Strong math skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Good organizational and analytic skills
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and outside sales reps.
- Work with sales department generating customers
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Presents a professional image to customers at all times
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Bright, energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motived self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong communication skills to effectively relay information to customers
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment
- Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
Pay Wage: $14-20.00/hr DOE
Applicants may also apply in person at: 628 Main Ave North, Twin Falls. Please bring resume and two (2) forms of ID with you to complete the application/interview process. Interviews are conducted Monday thru Friday between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
** Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants that have not been interviewed in person will not be considered for employment**