Maintenance Technician 5/10/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for a full-time temp to hire position in Buhl.
This position will performs routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment, and is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rule and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep.
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
– Must be able to pay attention to details.
-Must have transportation to and from work.
– Able of move and lift up to 50+ lbs.
– Must be able to bend, twist, crouch and stoop frequently over the course of a day.
– Previous factory labor experience preferred, required for some positions.
– Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment completing the same task(s) repetitively.
– Must be able to adhere to safety standards.
– Have own transportation to and from the job site.
Pay Wage: 15.00/hour
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. Our address is 628 Main Ave North, Twin Falls, ID 83301. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-735-5999 with any questions.