Mattress Builder 9/20/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is accepting applications for full-time, temp-to-hire positions with a local mattress building company. Will be building and flipping mattresses. Day shift positions are available to start immediately!
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hours a day.
- Consistently bend and stoop.
- Ability to lift at minimum 100 lbs frequently, unassisted.
- Experience with a forklift is desired, but not mandatory .
- Adhere to company attendance standards.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
- Flexible to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
Shift: Monday -Friday, 7am-4:30pm occasional Saturdays
How to apply: If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***