Mattress Builder 8/10/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing is accepting applications for open positions with a local mattress building company. These full-time, temp-to-hire, positions are located in Filer. Day shift positions are available immediately!
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hours a day.
- Consistently bend and stoop.
- Ability to lift at minimum 100 lbs frequently, unassisted.
- Ability to potentially work in outside weather conditions.
- Experience with a forklift is desired, but not mandatory .
- Adhere to company attendance standards.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
- Qualified applicant should have no felonies in their background.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
How to apply: If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.