Material Handler/Forklift Operator 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is IMMEDIATELY hiring reliable individuals for Plastic Product Manufacturing. This position is responsible for all activities associated with the movement and handling of materials related to the production department, extrusion department, and to the warehouse.
- Responsible for the receipt of all finished products
- Safely operate all material handling equipment including forklifts and pallet movers
- Support the materials handling process for production related materials
- Maintain an orderly and organized warehouse
- Develop, revise, and review documentation for all materials related activities
- Weighs pallets and scrap when applicable
- Shrink wrap finished products and setup floor warehouse pickup
- Examines finished pallets before pickup and distributes materials
- Having Warehouse, Manufacturing or Machine Operator experience is a plus but willing to train.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct supervision.
- Must be available to work entire 12 hour shift.
- Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs. on a daily basis.
- Have own transportation to and from the job site.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must able to work in high temperate conditions.
- Must be able to bend, twist, crouch and stoop frequently over the course of a day.
- Wear mandatory and/or other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must have steel toed boots
- Have good verbal skills and ability to understand written communication.
Salary Range: $15.00-17.00/hr.
Shift: Rotating Shift- only work 15 days out of the month! Every other Weekend Off
Duration: Long term, permanent positions are available.
How to Apply: You can submit an application online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twinfalls/
Or we have open Interviews done daily! Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm at 628 Main Ave. North, Twin Falls, ID. Please bring 2 forms of ID and 30 minutes of time to fill out the application. You will be interviewing with a staff member once application completed.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***