Lab Technician- Food Production 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications for a Day & Night Shift Lab Tech position at Idaho’s most famous cheese company! This is a full-time, temporary position in Jerome!
Successful candidate will work closely with members of the Lab combining test data from multiple sources. Candidates must be able and willing to stand and sit for extended periods of time. Position will require walking to multiple locations inside and outside a factory setting throughout a shift to collect data reports and product samples.
· Have 1 year experience as Data Entry Clerk
· Must be willing to work in a factory setting
· Must have the ability to walk inside and outside factory to collect data reports and product samples
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, unassisted
· Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy is required
· Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time
· Must adhere to strict Good Manufacturing Practices of client
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Must be able to work weekends (every other weekend)
Shift: Nights from 6pm-6am
If you are interested in applying, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
Candidates can apply in the office located at 628 Main Ave North in Twin Falls. Only candidates that have been interviewed will be considered for this or any other position. Please remember to bring two forms of identification with you to interview.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***