Installation/Service Technician 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is looking for an Installation/Service Technician for a full time, temp-to hire position in Jerome. This includes but is not limited to Fans/Ventilations System, LED Lighting, Curtains, Sliding Window Panels, Man Doors, PVC Interior Paneling, Steel Siding/ Roofing, & Rubber Flooring.
1. Have a good attitude and willingness/ ability to learn.
2. Reading and interpreting diagrams, schematics, manuals and can follow installation procedures.
3. Ability/ experience in the proper use of Service and Installation equipment such as Tape Measure, hand tools (Sockets, Wrenches, Tin Sips, Screw Drivers etc.), power tools (Drill, Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, Hand Grinders, Saws, etc.), welders, ladders, lifts, telehandler, and other rolling stock.
4. Must have valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
5. Must be physically fit to lift and climb.
6. This position requires being fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
7.Must pass a drug test, and be subject to random drug testing as employment continues.
8.Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site everyday.
9. Must be able to bend, stoop, walk, twist at the waist, lift and extend overhead.
10.Must be able to lift minimum of 75 lbs. unassisted.
Applications are available on our website:https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
or at our office located at 628 Main Ave, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Please bring two forms of government-issued identification (e.g. driver’s license and Social Security card). Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
If you have any further questions, feel free to call our office at (208) 735-35999. *** Note: if you apply online, you will still need to visit the office to complete more paperwork. Applicants who do not follow up in-person will not be considered. ***