Glanbia – Multiple Positions! 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is accepting applications for several open positions with Glanbia in Gooding & Richfield. These are all Day or Night shift positions that are available immediately!
- Tower Deck – need 13 spots filled (nights or day shifts) *port nights is priority*
- Lab – need 1 spot filled (days-temp only)
- Cheese Warehouse – need 1 spot filled (M-F, 8am-5pm but flexible to cover vacations-temp only)
- Powder Blending – need 4 spots filled (nights or day shifts)
- Packaging – need 6 spots filled (nights or day shifts) *priority nights is priority*
- Waste Water – need 1 spot filled (M-F, 8am-5pm *start May 3rd-June 25th*-temp only
- Irrigator – need 1 spot filled (M-F, 8am-5pm-temp only)
– Ability to stand on feet for 12 hours a day.
– Be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb.
– Ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs frequently, unassisted.
– Adhere to company attendance standards.
– Comply with company safety policies and regulations
– Qualified applicant should have no felonies in the last 7 years.
– Available to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays as needed.
– Must pass pre-employment drug test and physical fit test.
– Previous food processing/production or manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
Shift: Days: 6am-6pm or Nights: 6pm-6am. Training shift do vary when specified. Flexibility to change shifts when needed is a plus.
Pay Range: $13.75-16.35/hour, depending on the position and shift.
Application Instructions: Please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office at 628 Main Ave N, Twin Falls, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.
***Note: If you fill out an application online, you will still need to fill out a few more papers in our office before an interview. ***