Forklift Operator 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications for an experienced forklift operator. Will operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background investigation.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Must be available for a full-time shift (overtime anticipated and guaranteed).
* 1 year consecutive experience operating forklift.
* Experience building loads and stacking pallets.
* Experience moving product and loading delivery trucks.
Physical demand and abilities:
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time.
- Having a good sense of balance.
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
Shift: Night Shift from 5:30pm to 5:30am
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
All applicants should be prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID. Please call 208-735-5999 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***