Driller Helper 4/12/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is taking applications for a drillers helper to work for an out of state drilling company with numerous long-term projects in the area.
Drillers helper must be able to lift sacks of concrete/bentonite/drill rods etc. A successful candidate will be in good physical condition. Drilling will be done outside so workplace temperatures will vary from day to day. Compensation for this position is $15.00/hr. with a $40.00 a day per diem and lodging paid for when necessary. Compensation for driving will be 50 cents per mile.
• Ability to work outside in varying weather conditions
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
• Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
• Must be able to travel throughout southwest Idaho and northern Nevada
• Must be able to work 10 days on and 4 days off
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
• MSHA certification required.
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. We are located at 628 Main Ave North, Twin Falls. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.
*** Note: If you apply online, you will still need to visit the office to complete more paperwork. Applicants who do not follow up in-person will not be considered. ***