Dairy Feed Mill Operator 11/22/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is currently recruiting for a full-time Dairy Feed Mill Operator position in Wendell and Twin Falls, Idaho.
-Operation of skid steers, loaders, forklifts, bulk mixing systems and track-mobiles.
-Loading and unloading trucks and railcars.
-Actively participating in the plant’s housekeeping efforts.
-Employee will drive production to meet established goals, monitor inventory levels, and perform all duties with a safety-first mindset. Must have the ability to perform tasks with sound judgement to overcome challenges.
-While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and will regularly work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand on feet for 12 hours per shift.
- Minimum of one year Forklift or Hyster experience (Sit-down) .
- Consistently bend and stoop.
- Ability to lift at minimum 75lbs frequently, unassisted.
- Ability to work in various temperature conditions.
- Adhere to company attendance standards.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays.
Duration: Full-time/ Long term/ Permanent position
Pay Wage: Days $17.50/hr. & Night $18.50/hr.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
Apply in-person with a resume and two forms of government-issued identification at our office – 628 Main Ave. N. in Twin Falls. Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to apply within that time frame, please call our office; advance application appointments can be arranged.
***Note: If you fill out an application online, you will still need to fill out a few more papers in our office before an interview. ***