CI Technician 6/14/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is seeking a Compound Insert Technician for a full time position in Twin Falls. Requires inspecting work orders and prints. Maintain daily paperwork and reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Effectively maintain procedures with minimal supervision.
2. Ninety percent of dies issued to the floor meet the criteria for production to initiate a run.
3. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform periodic preventative maintenance on all CI dies.
4. Interface with team members to perform necessary repairs.
5. Meet department productivity standards.
6. Maintain within levels of stress, deadlines, and occasional extended schedules.
7. Monitor Die Set Performance and Maintenance Logs.
8. Display working knowledge of dispatch lists on a System Support level.
9. Manage deadlines and shifting priorities.
10. Oversee all work to and from Tool Puller, ensuring that all tools are delivered to the proper station in an expeditious and efficient manner.
11. Monitor the implementation of new and existing procedures.
12. Ensure the Tool Tracking System is current and accurate.
13. Review all work orders & prints.
14. Monitor CI Dispatch lists.
15. Assist in pulling and restocking of sharpened tools.
16. Communicate needs for CI Department to the Production Supervisor, including adjustments to scheduling.
17. Able to complete daily transactions when needed.
18. Pull tooling components and compound inserts for CI assembly as needed.
19. Maintain tooling inventory, assign new part numbers or delete obsolete numbers.
20. Must have excellent mechanical abilities.
21. Must have above-average attention to detail.
Pay Wage: $15.00/hour
Location: Twin Falls
Duration: Full-Time, Temp to Hire
If you are interested in applying, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm. Our address is 628 Main Ave North, Twin Falls, ID 83301. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-735-5999 with any questions.