Carpenter 11/22/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications for and experienced Carpenter. Successful worker will build and repair structures.
– Must have experience working on a construction site.
– Must have own bags and hand tools.
– Must have own work boots.
– Must be have ability to stay focused without direct supervision.
– Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. all day long in various work environments.
– Must be motivated and a self-starter.
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check (no violence on background).
- Must have well rounded general carpentry skills.
- Competent at all phases of construction from foundation through finish work.
- Proficient at reading plans, following specifications and completing job on schedule and within budget.
- Commitment to high quality work with excellent time management.
- Responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail including tracking change orders and completing daily logs.
- The ability to perform layout and installation of framing and finishing of challenging projects with an ability for anticipating and resolving problems.
- Self-motivated and able to supervise and maintain a safe and clean job site, become familiar with job site safety compliance regulations.
- Experience in managing and controlling tool and equipment inventory.
- Carpentry experience, with demolition, framing (steel stud or stick) or finish work. You must have experience with hand tools, power tools, tape measuring, and saws
Duration: Full Time
If you would like to be considered for a position and if you fit the hiring criteria, visit our office today to fill out an application. Application hours are Monday thru Friday between 9:00am and 3:30pm. We are located at 628 Main Avenue North, Twin Falls. Bring 2 forms of ID, a resume and allow for 30 minutes of time to fill out application.