Experienced Painter 8/10/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing is now screening and interviewing applicants for experienced Painter for a full-time position in Wendell. . This position requires the following: operating an paint sprayer, ability to caulk and apply sealants, prep and sand smooth surfaces, perform final touch-ups and knowledge of paint application techniques, methods, including mixing paints.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Possess steel-toe work boots (leather, above the ankle).
- Possess reliable transportation to and from job-site.
- Be hardworking and reliable.
- Work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools, as well as materials.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Must have 3+ years residential or commercial painting experience.
- Be able to bend, squat and kneel consistently throughout the work day.
- Be able to reach overhead consistently throughout the work day.
- Be able to lift 35 lbs. overhead, as well as lift and carry 55 lbs.
- Be able to climb ladders throughout the work day.
- Be able to work in a manufacturing environment where the noise level is moderately loud.
How to apply:
Apply in-person with two forms of government-issued identification at our office – 628 Main Ave. N. in Twin Falls. Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to apply within that time frame, please call our office; advance application appointments can be arranged.
You may also begin the application process online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
*** Note: Online applicants will still need to visit the office to complete more paperwork. Applicants who do not follow up in-person will not be considered. ***