Production Specialist- Sugar City 12/22/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Rexburg is accepting applications for open positions with a potato processing warehouse in Sugar city. These full-time, temp-to-hire swing shift positions are available.
A Production Specialist is required to sort, inspect, package, encase, label and stack all products, compliant with Customer Process Specifications (AKA Specs). Shall be required to efficiently utilize available resources to ensure products are compliant with all safety, quality, sanitation and environmental standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Communicate well with and follow the direction Supervisors, Leads and Operators.
• Monitor product and finished packaging to help ensure it meets process specifications, is safe for human consumption and report any deficiencies to the Supervisor, Lead or Operator.
• Perform job requirements at line flow speeds.
• Ensure product is free of foreign material (FM).
• Notify Supervisor, Lead or Line Operator of any production, safety, quality or environmental concerns within the facility or specific work area.
• Work with all other departments to ensure good communication and teamwork.
• Participate in cleaning and sanitizing of production lines to help ensure facility is meeting sanitation requirements.
• Diligently practice Good Housekeeping to help minimize slips, trips, and falls, while ensuring that workplace is sanitary.
• Attendance is expected to be consistent and reliable.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout the day. May be required to bend, kneel, and stoop periodically.
• Review and report to the Supervisor, Lead or Line Operator any suggested changes needed to improve safety, quality, mechanical, material, sanitary or operational issues.
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-rexburg/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7am and 4pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.