Sprinkler Technician 8/10/2020 Return
Perform the operation, installation, maintenance and repair of manual, semi-automatic and automatic irrigation systems on residential and commercial properties. Ideal candidate is self-motivated, reliable, work ethic, exceed expectations and able to manage time wisely.
Specific Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Sprinkler system start-ups/winterizations.
- Installation of new sprinkler systems
- Seasonal clock adjustments
- Repair sprinkler system defects. (lateral lines, main lines, valves, PVB’s, etc.)
- Manage inventory, staying organized and clean.
- Interact with customers and fellow employees well.
- Train maintenance employee’s irrigation processes.
- Able to stand/walk for long periods of time. Bend, crouch and navigate various terrain and trenches frequently move supplies up to 75 lbs.
- Operate all tools and machinery required for each job.
One to three years sprinkler technician experience – Required
Mini Excavator/Skid Steer/Backhoe knowledge and experience – Plus
Driver’s License – Required
Clean driving history – Required
Job Type: Full-time
- $12 per hour for first 90 days then re-evaluate for increase
- Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Irrigation repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Irrigation installation
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Blackfoot and Surrounding Areas
- Weekly Pay