Final Finish Worker 6/19/2020 Return
• Ensure work area is clean and organized at the start and end of each shift. • Check all tools and materials for safety hazards prior to use. • Clean and prepare work area, rubble, debris, and other waste materials. • Assist in building modular unit under supervision. • Complete tasks as assigned. • Assist other craft and trade workers. • Trim, Cabinet and furniture installation.
• Ability to perform physically demanding tasks. • Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams. • Proficient knowledge in commercial/residential construction and other structures. • Ability to organize and work in a fast-paced environment.
1) Will be required to bend, squat and kneel consistently through the work day.
2) Will be required to reach overhead consistently through the work day.
3) Must be able to lift 35lbs overhead.
4) Must be able to lift and carry 55lbs.
5) Will be required to climb ladders during the work day.
Shifts (Overtime Available)
7:00AM to 3:30PM