HVAC Apprentices 1/22/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing is looking for 3rd – 4th year HVAC apprentices to start full time, temp-to-hire positions ASAP!
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Installation of duct work
2) Installation of furnace and all required venting
3) Install venting for water heaters
4) Assist in installation of bath fan venting
5) Read and understand blueprints
6) Perform quality inspections and inspect tools at the shop
7) Use hand and power tools
8) Follow all safety procedures
9) Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
1) Licensed 3rd -4th year apprentice or journeyman in appropriate state.
2) Obtain or ability to obtain applicable hand tools.
3) Be capable of passing background check and pre-employment drug test.
Skills and Abilities
1) Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
2) Ability to work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools as well as materials.
3) Ability to work in a team environment.
4) Good skills in communicating with the English language, including written, spoken and comprehension.
5) Ability to diagnose/repair/install HVAC equipment.
1) Will be required to bend, squat and kneel consistently through the work day.
2) Will be required to reach overhead consistently through the work day.
3) Must be able to lift 35lbs overhead.
4) Must be able to lift and carry 55lbs.
5) Will be required to climb ladders during the work day.
Shifts (Overtime Available)
7:00AM to 3:30PM