HVAC Apprentices and Jorneymen 1/22/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Pocatello, ID is currently seeking All Card Carrying HVAC Apprentices and Journeymen to begin a new career with ATCO Structures & Logistics, Inc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building of modular units from rough in, to finishing
- Installation of bard units, furnaces, duct work, and Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning units (P-TAC)
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams and specifications to determine layouts
- Troubleshoot and test all HVAC units and fixtures in modular units
- Perform quality inspections and inspect tools and the shop
- Use hand and power tools
- Follow all safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to work and manage projects in a team environment
- Experience fabricating and installing ducting
- Experience installing and servicing HVAC units
Skills and Abilities Physical and Requirements
- Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check.
- This position has been identified as risk/safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test.
- Must be able to adhere to a strict attendance/punctuality policy
- Possess steel-toe work boots
- Work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools, as well as materials
- Required to bend, squat, and kneel consistently
- Required to reach overhead consistently throughout the work day
- Required to climb ladders throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. overhead as well as lift and carry 55 lbs
- Be able to work in a manufacturing environment where the noise level is moderately loud
- Safety practices involving tools, environment, people, materials and a continuous and attentive awareness of all SAFETY procedures is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY!
Shift schedule: 7am-3:30pm M-F (overtime may be required)
This is a Temp-to-Hire position – Eligible for a generous benefits package, immediately upon hire with ATCO!!!!