Potato Production 6/22/2020 Return
POTATO WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Gem State Staffing is currently looking for motivated individuals to work in a food production facility in Blackfoot. Qualified candidates must be able to work 8-12 hour rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays. Wages $10-$12 D.O.E.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in regular safety meetings, participate in regular safety/sanitation inspections, and maintain orderliness of work areas.
- Ensure proper Lock-Out, Tag-Out of equipment.
- Performs cleaning with the use of high-pressure hoses and cleaning agents on machinery, product belts, floors, pipes and walls.
- Observes all machinery for safe operations in the assigned area.
- All employees are responsible for immediately reporting any food safety, food quality or plant security issues to supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily.
- Must reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Required to talk and hear in both quiet/loud environments.
- Must be able to lift 25-50+ pounds
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain non-slip safety shoes
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume. We’re located at 1737 Hurley Dr. Ste. C. in Pocatello.