Caregiver – C.N.A. (Preferred)/Support Trainer 8/10/2020 Return
Gem state staffing is looking for Caregivers to care for clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often-demanding job as you will be assisting the elderly with their daily activities such as bathing, feeding, grooming, and some housework.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
• Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
• Help clients with physical therapy exercises
• Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
• Be a pleasant and supportive companion
• Report any unusual incidents
• Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
• Preferred experience as a caregiver but not required
• Knowledge of housekeeping activities
• Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
• Respectful and compassionate
• Good time management skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Must pass a drug test and National Background check
$9.00 – $12.00
How to Apply: You can submit an application online by selecting APPLY ONLINE OR we take applications from 8AM-5PM Monday – Friday. Please bring 2 forms of ID, a resume and 30 minutes of time to fill out the application. You will be interviewing with a staff member once application completed.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***