Window Manufacturing 7/27/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Nampa is Immediately Hiring reliable individuals for a Window Manufacturing facility in Nampa. Candidates will assist in the entire manufacturing process from raw material to a final finished product as specified and assist with packaging material.
• Use tape measures to measure the dimensions of material
• Read and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure we are producing a quality product.
• Notify the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
• Reads the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
• Pack and/or warps product to required packing guidelines
• Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner
• Complete other duties and assignments as required by the shift supervisor
• Adhere to safety guidelines
*Able to lift 25+ lbs.
*Ability to remain standing, bend, twist and stoop over the course of a 10-hour shift
*Pass a pre-employment drug test
Days: 5:00am – 3:30pm
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm. Our address is 104 3rd St South Nampa, ID 83651. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 15 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-465-7555 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***