Warehouse Receiver 8/27/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing is now looking to fill Warehouse Receiver positions. The Warehouse receiver’s primary role will include but are not limited to unloading, sorting and checking in freight. This position is also responsible for moving palletized product from receiving area to the correct warehouse location and rotating material, as needed. Individuals in this role should be extremely detail oriented.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
• Must maintains a clean, orderly work environment.
• Must be proactive to foster and maintain a positive team-oriented atmosphere at all times
• Must be able to operate all warehouse equipment efficiently in a safe manner to avoid injury to personnel and equipment
• Must be comfortable working at heights up to 25 feet
• Must be comfortable lifting as much as 60lbs
Shift: Mon- Fri (7:00AM – 4:30PM)
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm. Our address is 104 3rd St South Nampa, ID 83651. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 15 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-465-7555 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***