Material Stackers 1/9/2019 Return
Gem State Staffing Nampa is looking for individuals for product stacking positions at a local materials production facility.
• Inspects boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional)
• Uses tape measures to measure the quality of products
• Reads and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure we are producing a quality product.
• Notifies the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
• Reads the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
• Packs and/or warps product to required packing guidelines
• Assists extrusion operators and other stackers in meeting shift’s production schedule as required by supervisor
• Performs assigned tasks in a safe manner
• Completes other duties and assignments as required by the shift supervisor
• Adheres to safety guidelines
Able to lift 25+ lbs.
Pass a pre-employment drug test
Be able to work a rotating schedule of working 3-4 days and being off 3-4
$12.00 /HR. Plus Incentive
Days & Nights
Number of Openings:
How to Apply:
To apply come to our Nampa Office located at 104 3rd St. South. Application hours are 8AM-12PM Monday-Friday. You will need to bring 2 forms of ID, a resume, and have 30 minutes worth of time to complete application and interview with one of the staff.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***