Material Stackers 7/1/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing Nampa is looking for individuals for product stacking positions at a local materials production facility.
• Inspect boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional)
• Use tape measures to measure the quality of products
• Read and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure we are producing a quality product.
• Notify the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
• Reads the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
• Pack and/or warps product to required packing guidelines
• Assist extrusion operators and other stackers in meeting shift’s production schedule as required by supervisor
• Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner
• Complete other duties and assignments as required by the shift supervisor
• Adhere to safety guidelines
Able to lift 25+ lbs.
Pass a pre-employment drug test
Be able to work a rotating schedule of working 3-4 days and being off 3-4
$12.00 /HR. Plus Incentive
Days & Nights
Number of Openings:
If you are interested in applying for any of the jobs listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***