Material Stackers 7/10/2019 Return
Gem State Staffing Nampa is looking for individuals for product stacking positions at a local materials production facility.
• Inspect boards to required quality standards (visual & dimensional)
• Use tape measures to measure the quality of products
• Read and follows QA inspection instructions to ensure we are producing a quality product.
• Notify the Operator immediately if quality issues exist
• Reads the Production Work Order and labels product accordingly
• Pack and/or warps product to required packing guidelines
• Assist extrusion operators and other stackers in meeting shift’s production schedule as required by supervisor
• Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner
• Complete other duties and assignments as required by the shift supervisor
• Adhere to safety guidelines
Able to lift 25+ lbs.
Pass a pre-employment drug test
Be able to work a rotating schedule of working 3-4 days and being off 3-4
$12.00 /HR. Plus Incentive
Days & Nights
Number of Openings:
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Our address is 104 3rd St South Nampa, ID 83651. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-465-7555 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***