Manufacturing Laborer 8/27/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Nampa is now recruiting for Strong and Reliable Laborers to manufacture bricks and pavers at a local manufacturing facility. Candidates will produce manufacture, stack and inspect finished product as specified at the final stage of the production process. No experience is needed and training will be provided. Other duties may be assigned.
• Fabricating bricks and pavers.
• Customizing product per client request.
• Inspecting, stacking and prepping product for shipping
• Always maintains work area clean and organized
• Fill and stack bags of landscaping rock or pavers.
• Willingness to work in outside weather conditions.
• Must be able to bend, twist, crouch and stoop frequently over the course of a day
• Must be comfortable lifting 60lbs or more
• Wear mandatory and/or other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen
• Must have steel toed boots
PAY: $15/HR. (Monday- Thursday 12hour shifts)
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Our address is 104 3rd St South Nampa, ID 83651. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-465-7555 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***