Forklift Operator 1/9/2019 Return
Gem State Staffing is now accepting applications for an experienced forklift operator. We work with several local companies currently hiring forklift operator for their shipping and receiving department. You will be required but not limited to loading and unloading materials, tracking inventory, operating RF scan-gun and other warehouse duties.
Applicants must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background investigation
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
* Must be available for a full-time shift (overtime anticipated and guaranteed)
* 1 year consecutive experience operating forklift
* Experience building loads and stacking pallets
* Experience moving product and loading delivery trucks
$12 / HOUR
Will vary by company
How to Apply: You can submit an application online by selecting APPLY ONLINE OR we take applications from 8AM-12PM Monday – Friday. Please bring 2 forms of ID, a resume and 30 minutes of time to fill out the application. You will be interviewing with a staff member once application completed. Our office is located at 104 3rd St. South, next to Blazen Burgers.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***