Food Production- ALL SHIFTS 4/1/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Nampa is currently recruiting hard working and reliable General Labor for multiple positions at a local Food Production facility.
• Lifting and packaging Finished Food Product
• Operate scale and tape machine
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
• Follow all food safety (GMP) and general safety guidelines
• Visually inspect wrapped products and remove defective products prior to boxing
• Notify QA and/or line supervisor if code and seal are defective
• Complete other tasks as assigned
• Ability to stand, bend, twist and stoop frequently over the course of a 12hr shift
• Packaging and shipping dept must have the ability to lift at minimum 35lbs regularly
• Must adhere to strict company attendance standards
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen
• Work quickly and repetitively to keep up with the flow of production
Wage: $13.00 – $19.00/hr.
Shift: Day and Night Shifts available
How to Apply: You can submit an application online by selecting APPLY ONLINE OR we take applications from 8AM-5PM Monday – Friday. Please bring 2 forms of ID, a resume and 15 minutes of time to fill out the application. You will be interviewing with a staff member once application completed. Our office is located at 104 3rd St. South, next to Blazen Burgers.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***