Food Production 7/18/2019 Return
Gem State Staffing in Nampa is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple entry level positions at several food production facilities. These are long term, temp-to-hire positions with the possibility of next day hiring. There are currently multiple positions available for Day, and Night Shifts. Candidates will be performing general labor type tasks such as visual inspection of product, packaging/wrapping, general clean-up of the facilities, and/or potentially operating machinery (training provided).
• Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours a day
• Ability to lift at minimum 30lbs frequently, unassisted Perform assigned tasks complying with company safety standards
• Experience with a food handling is preferred, but not mandatory. WILLING TO TRAIN.
• Must adhere to company attendance standards
• Must comply with company safety policies and regulations
• Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
Hourly pay: $11.00-$11.50
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Our address is 104 3rd St South Nampa, ID 83651. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-465-7555 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***