Excavator Operator 7/27/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Nampa is currently recruiting and accepting applications for an experienced Excavator Operator in the Treasure Valley.
Excavator Operators will be responsible for the but not limited to: safely transporting raw materials from one location to the other, sorting materials and other tasks as assigned.
This position pays $16.50/hr. to start. A higher wage available after a work evaluation.
Shift: Days (Monday thru Friday)
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
• Must be able to understand and follow company safety protocols
• Candidates must have at least 1-year prior work experience running heavy equipment
• Mechanically inclined is a must
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying job listed above, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/nampa/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in our office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Our address is 104 3rd St South Nampa, ID 83651. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and have 30 mins of time to complete the interview process. Please call 208-465-7555 with any questions.
***Only applicants that have been interviewed in person will be considered for this assignment***