Painter – Multiple Positions 3/8/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Idaho Falls is currently recruiting and accepting applications for multiple full-time positions for a Painting company in Idaho Falls and Rexburg.
- PAINT PREP: This position will be assisting in all aspects of the paint prepping process. This is a temp to hire position, paying $12.00 an hour with a work week of Monday thru Friday starting at 6:30 AM. This position will require some traveling.
- EXPERIENCED PAINTER: This position will be assisting in all aspects of prepping Commercial buildings for the painting process. Responsibilities include but are not limed to masking, taping, sanding, priming, and final touch up. This is a temp to hire position paying $12.00 an hour with a work week of Monday thru Friday starting at 6:30am.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor conditions
- Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
- Familiarity with painting tools
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Ability to take direction from supervisory staff
- Team player
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision-must be a hard working self-starter
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Comply with all company safety and attendance standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday from 9am and 5pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume.