Potato Production – Shelley 7/21/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing in Idaho Falls is currently recruiting and accepting applications for m entry level positions at a Potato Processing company in Shelley, Idaho.
Candidates will be performing general labor type tasks associated with the production
of instant potatoes, which includes heavy labor, shoveling instant potatoes, packaging, line work and general clean-up of the facility and the end of the shift. This position is a full time, long term placement working Monday thru Friday. Shift times vary, depending on shift. Pay for this position will be $12.00 an hour. There is opportunity for advancement and movement into other positions, depending on individual aptitude and performance.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently, unassisted
- Must be able to work 12 or 8-hour shifts
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple correspondence as well as communicate in small group situations
- A positive attitude
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Performing cleaning with the use of high-pressure hoses and cleaning agents on machinery, product belts, floors, pipes, and walls; also performing dry cleaning where applicable
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-idahofalls/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.