LEAD FORM CARPENTER 12/17/2018 Return
Gem State Staffing is currently hiring for a LEAD FORM CARPENTER
Job Description: The lead form carpenter would need to have experience and skill.
This position would require the individual to manage jobs and work independently as well as in a team.
- 5+ Years Experience
- Must have well rounded general carpentry skills.
- Experience supervising others working with subcontractors, owners, project manager
- Competent at all phases of construction from foundation through finish work.
- Proficient at reading plans, following specifications and completing job on schedule and within budget.
- Commitment to high quality work with excellent time management.
- Responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment.
- Able to communicate concepts, concerns, thoughts and ideas both written and orally.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail including tracking change orders and completing daily logs.
- The ability to perform layout and installation of framing and finishing of challenging projects with an ability for anticipating and resolving problems.
- Represent the company in a professional manner to customers.
- Self-motivated and able to supervise and maintain a safe and clean job site, become familiar with job site safety compliance regulations.
- Experience in managing and controlling tool and equipment inventory.
- Carpentry experience, with demolition, framing (steel stud or stick) or finish work. You must have experience with hand tools, power tools, tape measuring, and saws
Pay: $14.00/hr – $22.00/hr DOE
How to apply
If you are in need of work and feel that you meet the requirements please begin the application here at Idaho Falls Apply AND come into the office for an interview Tuesday through Friday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM and make sure to bring two forms of ID (see forms of accepted ID)