Carpenter/Framer – 2+years experience required 1/20/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Idaho Falls is currently recruiting and accepting applications for an experienced framer to work locally.
This position is a long term assignment with a work week consisting of Monday thru Friday. Candidates will be framing, siding, and assisting.
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Proven skilled construction background
- Proficiency with general construction tools pertaining to the job description like tape measures and saws.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at GemStateStaffingJobs.com.
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 6am – 5:00pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a Resume for submital.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hr
- relative: 2 years (Required)