Rotational Molding Machine Operation [#152] 10/18/2021 Return
Rotational Molding, also called rotomolding, is a manufacturing process for producing large hollow parts and products
by placing a powder into a closed three-dimensional mold and rotating it in an oven to melt the powder and coat the entire interior of the mold.
• Safely operate machinery to mold products efficiently
• Load and unload rotational molding products from machines within set machine time parameters
• Cut or break flashing from materials or products.
• Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping
• Start machines or equipment to begin production
• Mold maintenance & inspection
• Clean/ inspect parting lines each cycle
• Inspect mold for cracks or damage each cycle
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area (platform)
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
Contact our Caldwell Office today. We’d love to talk to you!
Call | 208-455-3504 Click| Caldwellinfo@gss.jobs or Come in!
304 Cleveland Blvd Caldwell, ID 83605
MONDAY – FRIDAY | DAY SHIFT | SWING SHIFT | $13.00/HR