Harvest Season Potato Grader Ref #492 9/21/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now seeking several individuals for Potato Grader/Inspector roles for our wonderful client in Caldwell, Idaho.
• Keep a positive attitude with co-workers, management, and customers.
• Accurately record inspection results.
• Assist in the implementation of the QA program.
• Maintain working knowledge of potato inspection grade criteria.
• Perform inspection process according to grade criteria.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Comply with all safety and housekeeping procedures and practices.
• Stay on duty until relieved or as directed by supervisor/lead.
• Analytical skills with the ability to calculate averages and percentages.
• Knowledge of potato inspection process preferred.
• Follow written and oral instructions.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Lift up to 35 pounds properly.
• Work in varied cool temperature environments.
• Stand for long periods of time and be mobile.
• Differentiate color. (Not color blind)
• Workaround noise, dirt, odors, and dust in a manufacturing environment.
• Workaround possible mechanical risks such as conveyor belts and chains.
• Workaround icy, slippery, muddy, uneven flooring and surfaces.
• May operate forklifts, employer training provided.
Day Shift | 7 AM-7 PM | scheduled 4-5 nights per week
$16.00/hr base pay + $4.00/hr attendance bonus!
Night Shift | 7 PM -7 AM | scheduled 4-5 nights per week
$16.00/hr base pay + $2.00/hr Shift Differential+ $4.00/hr attendance bonus!