On-Call Potato Processing Labor- Nights 1/14/2019 Return
Gem State Staffing in Caldwell is currently recruiting hard working and reliable workers to be On-Call for as needed work to sample, inspect and grade potatoes for a Potato Processing company in the Caldwell area.
- Maintain positive attitude with co-workers, management staff and customers.
2. Accurately record inspection results.
3. Assist in implementation of QA program.
4. Maintain working knowledge of grade criteria for application in potato inspection.
5. Perform inspection process according to grade criteria.
6. Maintain high level of confidentiality.
7. Comply with all safety and housekeeping procedures and practices.
8. Stay on duty until relieved or as directed by supervisor/lead.
- High School or equivalent education preferred.
2. Analytical skills with ability to calculate averages and percentages.
3. Knowledge of potato inspection process preferred.
4. Communicate effectively in English.
5. Follow written and oral instructions.
6. Basic computer skills preferred.
- Lift up to 35 pounds properly.
2. Work in an outside environment in varied conditions.
3. Stand for long periods of time and be mobile.
4. Differentiate color. (Not color blind)
5. Work around noise, dirt, odors, dusts chemicals, fumes, and in poorly ventilated areas.
6. Work around potential mechanical hazards such as machinery, conveyor belts, chains, and forklifts.
7. Work around icy, slippery, muddy, uneven flooring and surfaces.
8. May operate forklifts and/or skid steers.
WAGE: $13.14 /hour
Shift: 6pm – 6am, On-Call as Needed
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-caldwell/. You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID.