Simplot Potato Plant Support – Day and Night Shifts #571|572 7/21/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applications for Plant Support-General Labor for Idaho’s most famous potato company! These long-term positions are located in beautiful Caldwell, ID at one of the most technologically advanced food processing plants in the world.
Successful candidates will be assigned to one of four shifts at the plant. These positions exist to support operations of the plant. Day-to-day duties will be handed down from plant supervisors. Most positions will require 36lbs lifting requirement.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Packaging support
• Repackaging (strip out of finished product for repackaging into different size containers)
• Clean-up, sanitation and general housekeeping of work areas
• Product inspection for foreign materials and quality standards
• Small batch production support, set-up and tear-down of processing equipment
• Documentation requirements for some processes
• Desire and ability to maintain full-time work schedule
• Ability to adhere to company standards regarding performance, attendance, personal grooming standards, sanitation, food safety and quality.
• Demonstrated experience doing physical labor
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to work 12hour shifts with weekends required about every other weekend (schedule below)
This facility runs 24/7. Shifts are 12 hours long.
Day Shift: 6am-6pm $16.00/hr
Night Shift 6pm-6am $17.00/hr
Shifts work like this: two days on, two days off…then three days on, two days off
If you cannot work weekends, this isn’t the job for you
All applicants must interview at our Caldwell facility for consideration. Interviews are conducted daily during normal business hours, no appointment needed. We encourage all applicants to arrive with two forms of ID so we can wrap up all your paperwork in one visit. We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell. Feel free to call ahead if you have questions! (208) 455-3504.