Simplot Potato Plant Support [#571 | 572] 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applications for Plant Support-General Labor for Idaho’s most famous potato company! These long-term positions are located in beautiful Caldwell, ID at one of the most technologically advanced food processing plants in the world.
Successful candidates will be assigned to one of four shifts at the plant. These positions exist to support operations of the plant. Day-to-day duties will be handed down from plant supervisors. Most positions will require a 36lbs lifting requirement.
• Packaging support
• Strip Out (repackaging finished product into different size containers)
• Clean-up, sanitation, and general housekeeping of work areas
• Product inspection for foreign materials and quality standards
• Small batch production support, set-up and tear-down of processing equipment
• Documentation requirements for some processes
• Desire and ability to maintain a full-time work schedule
• Ability to adhere to company standards regarding performance, attendance, personal grooming standards, sanitation, food safety, and quality.
• Demonstrated experience doing physical labor
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to work 12hour shifts with weekends required every other weekend
DAY SHIFT | 6 AM – 6 PM | $16.00/HR
NIGHT SHIFT | 6 PM – 6 AM | $17.00/HR
E.g. [ 2 days on, 2 days off ] then [ 3 days on, 2 days off ]
Click here to Apply Online or Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment is needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504