Machine Operator [#162] 9/20/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now seeking a Machine Operator for a rotational molding company located in Caldwell, ID.
WHAT IS ROTATIONAL MOLDING?
Rotational Molding, also called rotomolding, is a manufacturing process for producing large hollow parts and products by placing a powder into a closed three-dimensional mold and rotating it in an oven to melt the powder and coat the entire interior of the mold.
• Safely operate machinery to mold products efficiently
• Load and unload rotational molding products from machines within set machine time parameters
• Cut or break flashing from materials or products
• Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping
• Start machines or equipment to begin production
• Mold maintenance & inspection
• Clean/ inspect parting lines each cycle
• Inspect mold for cracks or damage each cycle
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area (platform)
• Previous machine operator experience desired, will train similarly qualified candidates
• Able to work in an industrial atmosphere around heat, noise, and moving machinery
• Ability to lift 30-40lbs to shoulder height
• Desire and Ability to work a full-time schedule, Mon-Fri
• Pre-employment drug screen required
Full-Time + Overtime | Monday – Friday | $15.00/hr + Bonus
Day Shift [5:30 AM – 5:00 PM] | Night Shift [5:30 PM – 5:00 AM]
• Monthly Bonus, up to $900.00 per month
• Weekly payroll, every Friday.
• 3 sick days + 1 week vacation time after 6 months
• $5,000 per month earning potential
• Excellent employer to work for, very employee-friendly
Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment needed. We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504