Lumber Stacker Ref# 598 7/21/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now seeking 8 hard chargers for full-time work in a lumber mill setting. Applicants can expect 40-50hrs per week and weekly paychecks. These are temp-to-hire positions.
Our client is an industry leader in their sector. Their plant creates wood products that are in high demand with no slow-down in sight. New employees will begin on-the-job-training for more complex responsibilities later. New employees with Machine Operator, Shipping or Painting experience can expect an expedited training process to move into other positions.
- Physically active work history – if you don’t like physical work, this one aint for you
- Desire to work full-time hours
- Ability to lift up-to 50lbs – mostly moving boards from a production line a cart
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Must be 18yrs old or older.
- Tacos. Must love tacos because everyone should!
Day Shift: 5:00am – 2or3pm usually – Mon-Fri
Swing Shift: 1:30pm-11:30pm Mon-Thur (4 ten hour shifts)
Wage: $15.00 – $17.00/hr depending on position and shift. Both shifts have current openings!
All applicants must interview with our staff for consideration. We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell. No appointment needed for interviews during normal biz hours!