Light Assembly Manufacturing [#495 | 496] 10/14/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applications for hard-working and reliable individuals for a well established local production company
Candidates will manufacture high-quality products for various industries. Individuals will need to follow instructions and have a high level of compliance in a production environment. Traditional assembly and packaging requirements in both seated and standing positions. Small to medium-sized parts require fine motor skills and good hand-eye coordination.
• One year of related manufacturing experience
• Ability work in either standing or seated position for a 10-hour shift
• Good understanding of basic math skills
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
• Basic knowledge of machine and automation troubleshooting
• Stable work history (job hoppers will not be considered)
• Follow documentation and good manufacturing practices
FULL-TIME | TEMP-TO-HIRE | MONDAY – THURSDAY
DAY SHIFT | 5:30 AM – 4:00 PM SWING SHIFT | 4:00 PM – 2:30 AM
$13.00 – $15.00 [Based on Expierence]]
Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504