Light Assembly Manufacturing #495|496 7/21/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is now accepting applications for hard working and reliable individuals for well established local production company
Candidates will manufacture high-quality products for various industries. Individuals will need to follow instructions and have a high level of compliance in a production environment. Traditional assembly and packaging requirements in both seated and standing positions. Small to medium sized parts require fine motor skills and good hand eye coordination.
- One year of related manufacturing experience
- Ability work in either standing or seated position for a 10-hour shift
- Good understanding of basic math skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
- Basic knowledge of machine and automation troubleshooting
- Stable work history (job hoppers will not be considered)
- Follow documentation and good manufacturing practices
Full-time, Temp to Hire
$13.00 – $15.00 per hour depending on experience
Day 5:30am-4:00pm Mon-Thur
Swing 4:00pm-2:30am Mon-Thur
Apply on our website or in-office when you come in for an interview. All applicants must be interviewed at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell, no appt needed to interview during normal biz hours.