Fresh Fruit Packing Associate [#611] 10/18/2021 Return
Gem State Staffing-Caldwell is currently seeking skilled and experienced Production Workers to carry out various tasks in a local fresh apple packing facility.
Packing associates are responsible for packing products in a warehouse to prepare for shipments, practicing food safety, inspecting box containers for damage or cleanliness, labeling boxes or containers, and arranging produce containers for delivery.
As a Fresh Fruit Packing Associate you will be expected to perform any of the following duties (but not limited to) on a daily basis:
• Fill cases with packed goods off of the production line.
• Operate simple machines to aid in the packaging process of finished goods.
• Be willing to move from one workstation to another based on production needs
• Maintain packaging supplies in carton erecting machines to ensure machines do not run out of supplies
• Maintain work areas and equipment;
• Maintain supplies for your packing station needed for the assembly of finished good cases.
Ideal candidates will have some experience in the following:
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to work as a team with other employees
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment & adapt to change quickly
• Capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 45 pounds unassisted
• Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
• Ability to use handheld scanners for inventory tracking purposes
• Reliable mode of transportation at ALL times
• Good attendance record & on time for work daily
DAY SHIFT | $13.25/HR
Apply in person any time during normal biz hours, no appointment needed.
We’re located at 304 Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell.
Feel free to call ahead if you have questions. 208.455.3504