Forklift Operator 2/24/2020 Return
Gem State Staffing in Caldwell is currently recruiting and accepting applications for Forklift Operators at a Potato Processing Facility in Caldwell, Idaho.
This position is a Temp-to-Hire assignment with open positions on Day and Night Shift from 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am. In addition to operating a forklift, candidates will be performing Warehouse labor type tasks that include but are not limited to stacking and palletizing of 50lb boxes and general clean-up of the facilities. Compensation for this position will be $15.00 – $17.00/hr. DOE
Qualified applicants will need to possess the following skills and background requirements:
- Ability to stand on feet for 11-12 hours per shift
- Minimum of two years Forklift experience (Stand-up & Sit-down)
- Consistently bend and stoop
- Ability to lift at minimum 50lbs frequently, unassisted
- Ability to work in sub-zero freezer conditions
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
If you feel that you meet the above listed requirements, and are interested in applying for this position, please complete our online application at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/apply-online-caldwell/.